Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Critical Force is a Finnish game company which is focusing on competitive multiplayer games for mobile. Their flagship game is a first-person shooter, which has been downloaded over 80 million times worldwide and has become a trailblazer in electronic sports played on mobile devices.
Right now, they are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join their ranks to design and develop systems that will bring Critical Ops to the next level. You would become a part of their Critical Ops team. Your primary focus will be on implementing and maintaining various features and systems for the game. All this is done in close collaboration with programmers, designers and testers.
Note: The company also has an office in Kajaani and you are free to choose to work there if you want.
- 5+ years of game development experience
- Experience with multithreaded architectures
- Strong knowledge of .NET
- Strong knowledge of network protocols
- Strong knowledge of latency compensation techniques
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong knowledge of software design principles and patterns
- Released titles on major development platforms (App Store, Google Play, Steam)
- Experience with version control (GIT) as a natural part of development cycles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Specialist skills that can be applied to other areas of development
- Web development skills
- Knowledge of iOS app development tools
- Enthusiasm for real-time multiplayer and cloud architectures
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions