Right now, the company starts hiring their development team and one of the most important hires, for now, is a CTO/Director of Engineering. You will be developing the tech roadmap for the product, interviewing and hiring new team members and managing the team and product development.
- Previous job experience as a software engineering manager or development lead for a mobile product (B2C)
- Strong hands-on coding experience both on the backend and mobile
- Knowledge of technologies such as SQL, Node, React and experience with native mobile apps
- Experience in hiring and managing high-performing engineers
- Deep understanding of building and shipping apps at scale
- A collaborative and experimental approach to solving complex problems
- Ability to coach your colleagues