Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement: Onsite only
Relocation: Not paid
Size: 201-500 employees
Founded in 2000, our client is a global leader in solutions for enterprise wireless network design and troubleshooting. More than 50% of Fortune 500 companies run their networks with it's Wi-Fi planning and measurement solutions. Their software and hardware solutions design and manage superior wireless networks by minimizing network deployment time and ensuring sufficient wireless coverage across all industries, project sizes, building infrastructures and levels of complexity. They are recognized for delivering the easiest-to-use, most reliable solutions for Wi-Fi planning, site surveys, troubleshooting and optimization. The company is headquartered in Reston, Virginia and much of R&D and product-related functions are in Helsinki, Finland.
- Discover, define and validate customer needs and use cases when it comes to building
private 4G/5G and other cellular networks (e.g. indoor DAS networks).
- Work closely with customers and network equipment vendors to stay on top of latest
needs and offerings. Company's tools are used to model thousands of models for network
simulation, so bringing the latest models into the products is essential.
- Work closely with the management team, PMs and other internal stakeholders to
ensure that discovered use cases are converted into prioritized feature requests.
- Experience with cellular networks and understanding of the technology
- Experience in software development and product management
Benefits and conditions:
- Yearly bonus
- Lunch benefit
- Sports benefit
- transport benefit
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- 1st screening/culture fit interview
- 2nd interview with the team members
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions