Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement: Onsite
Industry: Software Development
Required experience: 5+ years
Relocation: Not paid
Visa support: Not provided
Size: 51 - 200 employees
Founded in 2000, our client is a global leader in solutions for enterprise wireless network design and troubleshooting. Their software and hardware solutions design and manage superior wireless networks by minimizing network deployment time and ensuring sufficient wireless coverage across all industries, project sizes, building infrastructures and levels of complexity. The company is headquartered in Reston, Virginia and much of R&D and product-related functions are in Helsinki, Finland.
- Own the backlog of the AI Pro desktop application. Ensure that the scope and workload for the team are in balance.
- Sustaining and improving Lean development practices in the development team. Lead systematic development team planning and review sessions.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to convert high-level product requirements into concrete specifications for the team.
- Ensuring we are building the “right thing”, meeting requirements and release on time.
- Experience in software development and product management
Benefits and conditions:
- Yearly bonus
- Lunch benefit
- Sports benefit
- transport benefit
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- 1st screening/culture fit interview
- 2nd interview with the team lead/ team members