Must have skills:
One of skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement: Onsite only
Relocation: Not paid
Visa support: Not provided
Size: 201-500 employees
Founded in 2000, our client is a global leader in solutions for enterprise wireless network design and troubleshooting. More than 50% of Fortune 500 companies run their networks with it's Wi-Fi planning and measurement solutions. Their software and hardware solutions design and manage superior wireless networks by minimizing network deployment time and ensuring sufficient wireless coverage across all industries, project sizes, building infrastructures and levels of complexity. They are recognized for delivering the easiest-to-use, most reliable solutions for Wi-Fi planning, site surveys, troubleshooting and optimization. The company is headquartered in Reston, Virginia and much of R&D and product-related functions are in Helsinki, Finland.
- As a member of a software technology team you will be responsible for implementing future cloud products.
- Designing and implementing working, clean, high performing, and reusable application code targeting web and mobile;
- Researching, evaluating, and prototyping technological options that meet business requirements;
- Creating reference implementations and coding conventions for guiding our software development teams.
- Frontend development experience on responsive web applications
- Familiarity with the current state of the art frontend technologies and toolchains
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Getting things done and having a growth mindset
- Good communications skills in written and spoken English
- Interest in cutting edge web technologies like Web Components, WebAssembly, WebCL, WebGL or Tensorflow.js
- Experience in implementing complex cross-platform solutions
- Experience with Vue.js, React, Lit, or any other modern web framework
- You are a polyglot programmer having experience in languages such as Rust, Kotlin, Scala, or C++
- Yearly bonus (1-month salary)
- Lunch benefit
- Sports benefit
- Bus ticket/parking lot
- Equipment (laptop/phone)
- intro call with Toughbyte
- 30-45-minute culture fit/screening interview with Lead Developer and HR.
- The candidate is presented with a test assignment
- Lead developer runs a technical interview ~ 1 hour
- Interview with the team members
Have questions about this position? Ask us below.