Must have skills:
One of skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Finland and Estonia
Finland and Estonia
Work arrangement:Onsite or remote
Visa sponsorship:Not provided
Company size:51-200 employees
Founded in 2000, our client is a global leader in solutions for enterprise wireless network design and troubleshooting. More than 50% of Fortune 500 companies run their networks with it's Wi-Fi planning and measurement solutions. Their software and hardware solutions design and manage superior wireless networks by minimizing network deployment time and ensuring sufficient wireless coverage across all industries, project sizes, building infrastructures and levels of complexity. They are recognized for delivering the easiest-to-use, most reliable solutions for Wi-Fi planning, site surveys, troubleshooting and optimization. The company is headquartered in Reston, Virginia and much of R&D and product-related functions are in Helsinki, Finland.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software applications and features in AWS cloud
- Identifying areas for modification in existing applications and subsequently developing these modifications
- Testing and evaluating new applications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Participating in code reviews
- Coaching junior developers
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Technical Science or similar
- Experience and/or interest in designing and building solutions using AWS or other cloud platforms such as Azure or GCP. Certification is a plus
- Hands-on coding experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications with Spring boot, Java 11 or higher
- Frontend development experience with Vue.Js, React.Js or Angular.Js
- Experience with software development processes like Scrum and Kanban and tools e.g., Jira, Confluence, Git, and SVN
- Strong interest in growing own technical skills
- Ability to be an innovative, resourceful, and collaborative problem solver
- Good presentation and communications skills in written and spoken English
- Postgres DB skills are a plus
- Industry-specific knowledge in Wi-Fi or other wireless technologies, and/or machine learning is a plus
- Experience with Docker service. Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tooling (Jenkins etc.)
- Yearly bonus (1-month salary)
- Lunch benefit
- Sports benefit
- Bus ticket/parking lot
- Equipment (laptop/phone)
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- Screening interview ~ 45 minutes
- The candidate is presented with a test assignment, not limited in time (4-8 hours to complete)
- Lead developer runs a technical interview ~ 1 hour
- Interview with the team members
Check out the answers to frequent questions about this position below. Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask us via email or try the company page.
Is experience with Vue.js required?
It is a big plus, but experience with any other modern framework like React.js or Angular.js is also fine.
Is it possible to work 100% remotely?
Yes, it is.