Must have skills:
One of skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement: Onsite or remote
Visa support: Provided
Size: 201-500 employees
Founded in 2000, our client is a global leader in solutions for enterprise wireless network design and troubleshooting. More than 50% of Fortune 500 companies run their networks with it's Wi-Fi planning and measurement solutions. Their software and hardware solutions design and manage superior wireless networks by minimizing network deployment time and ensuring sufficient wireless coverage across all industries, project sizes, building infrastructures and levels of complexity. They are recognized for delivering the easiest-to-use, most reliable solutions for Wi-Fi planning, site surveys, troubleshooting and optimization. The company is headquartered in Reston, Virginia and much of R&D and product-related functions are in Helsinki, Finland.
- Concentrate on maintaining, supporting, and refreshing cross-platform components.
- Demonstrate integration patterns.
- Interact with different teams.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Diving into the world of Java, Kotlin, or C++, and if we talked about Rust, you wouldn’t want to miss this opportunity
- Understanding how a complex system of applications, data models, and protocols works, you can describe where do the bits go
- Performance and memory consumption of compute-heavy algorithms are everyday business for you
- Being able to define and demonstrate integration patterns for shared libraries in Android, iOS, Java Desktop, and Cloud-based micro-services
- Strong interest in growing own technical skills.
- Ability to be an innovative, resourceful, and collaborative problem solver
- Good presentation and communications skills in written and spoken English
- Yearly bonus (1-month salary)
- Lunch benefit
- Sports benefit
- Bus ticket/parking lot
- Equipment (laptop/phone)
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- Toughbyte presents a candidate via email
- a 30-45-minute culture fit/screening interview
- The candidate is presented with a test assignment, not limited in time (4-8 hours to complete)
- Lead developer runs a technical interview ~ 1 hour
- Interview with the team members
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions