Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement: Onsite only
Relocation: Not paid
Visa support: Not provided
Size: 201-500 employees
Founded in 2000, our client is a global leader in solutions for enterprise wireless network design and troubleshooting. More than 50% of Fortune 500 companies run their networks with it's Wi-Fi planning and measurement solutions. Their software and hardware solutions design and manage superior wireless networks by minimizing network deployment time and ensuring sufficient wireless coverage across all industries, project sizes, building infrastructures and levels of complexity. They are recognized for delivering the easiest-to-use, most reliable solutions for Wi-Fi planning, site surveys, troubleshooting and optimization. The company is headquartered in Reston, Virginia and much of R&D and product-related functions are in Helsinki, Finland.
- You would be responsible for designing and implementing high-performing, highly available and secure backend services that meet company's business requirements. You would do this together with the team of backend developers
- Coding, architectural design and coming up with simple technical solutions for business problems in the backend but it wouldn’t hurt if you had full stack experience or interest towards it. You would also be doing code reviews to ensure that company's code base stays clean and the changes meet technical requirements.
- The technology stack currently includes AWS, Postgres, Terraform, Kotlin, GraphQL, TypeScript, and Vue. However, Ekahau is using service oriented and layered architecture so in the future you are not locked in to any particular technology and there might be an opportunity to add more things into the mix based.
- backend development experience on SaaS application
- know how to architect and deploy backend services in AWS
- have 6+ years of software development experience
- ready to coach other team members on technical challenges
- get things done and you have a growth mindset
- excellent communications skills in written and spoken English
- familiar with Kotlin or you have curiosity to learn it
- familiar with current state of the art backend technologies and toolchains
- familiar with databases, especially familiar with PostgreSQL
Benefits and conditions:
- Yearly bonus
- Lunch benefit
- Sports benefit
- transport benefit
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- 1st screening/culture fit interview
- test assignment
- 2nd interview with the team
Check out the answers to frequent questions about this position. Can't find the answer you're looking for? Try the company page or ask us below.
We prefer to discuss this on a case by case basis, since everything depends on the level of experience and results of the interview process.