Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite or remote
Visa sponsorship:Not provided
Company size:51-200 employees
Founded in 2000, our client is a global leader in solutions for enterprise wireless network design and troubleshooting. More than 50% of Fortune 500 companies run their networks with it's Wi-Fi planning and measurement solutions. Their software and hardware solutions design and manage superior wireless networks by minimizing network deployment time and ensuring sufficient wireless coverage across all industries, project sizes, building infrastructures and levels of complexity. They are recognized for delivering the easiest-to-use, most reliable solutions for Wi-Fi planning, site surveys, troubleshooting and optimization. The company is headquartered in Reston, Virginia and much of R&D and product-related functions are in Helsinki, Finland.
Currently, they are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer responsible for implementing new features to their Wi-Fi design, optimization, and troubleshooting solution. They are currently running their services on AWS Cloud and building new features to make Wi-Fi design fast, effective, more accurate, and more automated.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI/UX for mobile and web applications.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Coordinate with developers to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing applications and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Sync with other front-end developers to maintain consistency and coherence across the product.
- Having the self-organized, self-starter mindset; comfortable with working in teams as well as independently.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Coaching junior developers.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Technical Science or similar
- 6+ years of experience in Frontend development
- Experience building object-oriented web applications in CSS and SASS
- Experience with software development processes like Scrum and Kanban and tools e.g., Jira, Confluence, Git.
- Strong interest in growing own technical skills
- Ability to be an innovative, resourceful, and collaborative problem solver
- Good presentation and communications skills in written and spoken English
- Postgres db skills
- Knowledge in Docker + NGNIX + REST API
- Yearly bonus (1-month salary)
- Lunch benefit
- Sports benefit
- Bus ticket/parking lot
- Equipment (laptop/phone)