Must have skills:
Enkora is an innovative customer service solution provider. The company was founded in 2006 and specializes in sales and payment applications (POS), access control, reservations, webshops, RFID and many other customer service related products.
Our client is an innovative customer service solution provider. The company was founded in 2006 and specializes in sales and payment applications (POS), access control, reservations, webshops, RFID and many other customer service related products. Their customers are ranging from small self-service gyms to major sport facilities and stadiums all over Finland. Annually over 10 million transactions are made through their systems.
It's a small international team that is truly devoted to what they do. Currently, they are looking for a Java developer who will be fully responsible for the full support of a system to manage fitness clubs: bug fixes and diagnostics, server performance diagnostics, infrastructure maintenance (the virtual servers are hosted at Hetzner). The product is in good shape, i.e. the code base is not super-old, and does not have a lot of issues. It's a good opportunity for a person who is tired to work under management and want to feel freedom and responsibility.
Must have skills:
- Fluent Finnish
- Experience with Java and any other programming languages, PHP is preferable
- Experience with JS, jQuery is enough
- Enjoy working with an existing product
- Independence and taking responsibility (owning the software)
- Social skills, this job will involve a lot of communication within the company (with support, devs, product managers)
Good to have skills:
- DevOps experience, Ansible is preferable but can be chef or puppet or any other experience with linux servers
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions