Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Visa sponsorship:Not provided
Company size:501-1,000 employees
For three decades, F-Secure has driven innovations in cybersecurity, defending tens of thousands of companies and millions of people. With unsurpassed experience in endpoint protection as well as detection and response, F-Secure shields enterprises and consumers against everything from advanced cyber-attacks and data breaches to widespread ransomware infections. F-Secure's sophisticated technology combines the power of machine learning with the human expertise of its world-renowned security labs for a singular approach called Live Security. F-Secure's security experts have participated in more European cyber crime scene investigations than any other company in the market, and its products are sold all over the world by over 200 broadband and mobile operators and thousands of resellers.
F-Secure is looking for an iOS developer to work on F-Secure mobile applications. F-Secure currently offers SAFE, Identity Protection, FREEDOME and SENSE mobile applications directly to consumers and via partnerships. You will be working with a diverse team of developers building out the future of end-point protection for our customers.
This position is available in Helsinki and Oulu offices.
- strong experience in native development on iOS ecosystem
- experience with Swift and Combine, and preferably you won't scratch your head if you happen to encounter Objective-C
- hands-on experiences with unit testing
- familiarity with secure coding practices like threat modelling
- good communication skills in English
- a love for test automation
- knowledge of Android development
- familiarity with AWS as backend platform
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions