Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
For three decades, F-Secure has driven innovations in cybersecurity, defending tens of thousands of companies and millions of people. With unsurpassed experience in endpoint protection as well as detection and response, F-Secure shields enterprises and consumers against everything from advanced cyber-attacks and data breaches to widespread ransomware infections. F-Secure's sophisticated technology combines the power of machine learning with the human expertise of its world-renowned security labs for a singular approach called Live Security. F-Secure's security experts have participated in more European cyber crime scene investigations than any other company in the market, and its products are sold all over the world by over 200 broadband and mobile operators and thousands of resellers.
F-Secure is looking for an Android developer to work on F-Secure mobile applications. F-Secure currently offers SAFE, Identity Protection, FREEDOME and SENSE mobile applications directly to consumers and via partnerships. You will be working with a diverse team of developers building out the future of end-point protection for our customers.
This position is available in Helsinki and Oulu offices.
- Experience with Kotlin (main language) & Java
- Experience with secure programming practices
- The quality mindset with experience of continuous integration and delivery
- Active interest in test automation for end-to-end systems
- No fear of diving into legacy code to refactor, improve and rewrite
- A can-do attitude and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player, self-confident and willing to work in fast-changing environments
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Swift and Objective-C