Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Schengen and Turkey
Schengen and Turkey
Work arrangement:Onsite or remote
Level:Middle or senior
Company size:1,001-5,000 employees
Freska is a high-growth company operating in Norway, Finland and Sweden. The company provides home services such as home cleaning, windows cleaning, etc.
- You will be actively developing new workforce management and optimization algorithms with maintainability, performance, configurability and scalability in mind.
- You will be developing new services and features to make the workers' and customers’ lives easier and business work better.
- You will actively support products when it comes to e.g. changes to the data layer and API endpoints and everything in between.
- You will help transition the legacy system to modern service-oriented architecture.
- You will develop product thinking — you’ll work together with product managers and users to understand the why and create solutions.
- Solid experience with Ruby
- Experience in large and complex projects
- Advanced English
- Experience with SQL, Kafka, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, GCP or AWS
- Full-stack mindset. The team is small and they appreciate people who can help out when it is needed in other areas and feel positively challenged to step outside their comfort zone once in a while.
- Clean home - 50% sponsorship of regular cleaning
- A productive setup - equipment of choice
- Challenges and growth - become a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the Nordics building a home service platform
- Competitive compensation
- Professional growth - international, talented team with lots of learning opportunities
- Convenience - central headquarters in the heart of downtown Helsinki
- Great and warm culture
Interview process (may vary):
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- Intro interview with the company (about 45 minutes)
- Coding test (about 3-4 hours)
- Onsite tech interview with the team. Online meeting is also possible (1.5 - 2h), but they would prefer to meet local candidates in person
- HR interview 30 min
Remote work is allowed, but the company would prefer to see you at the office sometimes (there is no strict rule about it in general). It's also possible to work fully remotely for strong candidates.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions