As a Senior Backend Developer Senior Full Stack Engineer you will have the chance to make a real impact to the customer experience and participate in the fashion ecosystem by building something completely new that is tangible and significant for our customers. You will be responsible for developing and operating backend microservices and customer-facing applications in production.
- Experience with Node and either Vue (priority) OR React OR Angular
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment pipelines, modern software release practices (ideally with AWS and Kubernetes)
Nice to have:
- Ideally: experience in developing, delivering and maintaining a SaaS product
- Some exposure to Scala or JVM languages
- Experience with Python is a big advantage