Must have skills:
One of skills:
Nice to have skills:
Onsite or remote
Junior or middle
Fuzu builds and operates a career development platform that helps people accelerate their growth through career guidance, learning, and inspirational content. Fuzu personalises the content and services to each user based on an intricate data architecture and ML models.
Right now they are looking to hire a Full-Stack Developer to join their product team. You will be implementing new features and improvements with the support of more senior developers and also build quick technical prototypes, which help the company test new product ideas.
- You have built full-stack applications using frontend technologies like React / Vue, and backend technologies like Ruby on Rails (priority), Python, Scala/Java, C# or Node
- You have delivered highly successful projects either in a professional or hobby context
- Very high analytical competence (top 1-2% of all students in math)
- Education BSc or above
- Professional and/or hobby experience 2+ years
- You have exposure to unit/e2e testing and continuous integration
- You have knowledge of and/or interest in some of the following topics: data and analytics, DevOps, design and usability