Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Our client is a Nordic gaming company founded on Åland in 1966 to generate profit for the benefit of society. They were one of the very first gaming companies to go online in 1999. Many of the games are exclusive and developed by the in-house Games Studio. They are an award-winning industry leader in responsible gaming. Their physical gaming operations include over 30 cruise ships criss-crossing the Baltic and North Seas. Currently we're looking for a backend engineer that will be involved in the development of new internal systems with microservices. The team has big freedom to choose the technologies and it will be cloud native by heart. The team will build and run the systems it will create.
You already have:
- Proven track record of delivering things and building applications
- Experience with different programming languages e.g Java, Scala, Node, Kotlin
- Scripting experience in e.g Python, Bash, Ruby
- Experience working in AWS or similar cloud environment.
- Experience with REST and providing APIs
- Experience working with a wide variety of open source technologies.
You could impress us with:
- Experience with serverless frameworks
- Experience with DDD
- Experience with databases
- Experience with Web Frontends (We use Vue.js mainly)
- Experience with test automation
- Open Source or hobby projects
You feel you possess these personal qualities:
- You like to deliver, get things done and have can do attitude
- You love learning
- You take responsibility and are able to finish things fast.
- You show interest in software development and technologies
- You can work independently as well as in team
- You know how to work iteratively and how to do continuous improvements
Benefits:You will work in Helsinki in a very international environment with experienced Software Engineers to create the best solutions we can think of.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer a benefits package with work equipment of your choice, lunch coupons, commuter and sports benefits, occupational healthcare with extra insurance and more.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions