Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Visa sponsorship:Not provided
Company size:201-500 employees
As an innovative and growing company, MOIA represents future mobility, community and the main goal of making our cities even more livable places. They are a fully electric ridesharing service, operating in Hamburg and Hanover. Working together with municipal authorities and urban planners, MOIA understands and satisfies people’s needs, seeks out dialogue and design intelligent and innovative ways to reduce stress, noise and emissions in urban traffic.
This role suits you if you are interested in working with high-performance algorithms to solve real-world problems. You will develop software as a part of the team of highly motivated professionals in Espoo.
- The software you develop will use cutting-edge cloud technologies for rapid deployment and scalability
- You design, develop, deploy and operate important software solutions that your peers praise for its elegance and code readability
- You will be part of the team that will work as a startup and take ownership for the whole development cycle - from ideation over design to implementation and maintenance
- This will require you to be ambitious, in delivering products that re-define the customer experience and making bold decisions about the means and tools of delivery and operation
Our ideal candidate has an applicable education and enthusiastic attitude towards delivering high-quality software and keeping up with current trends in software design. You can be a seasoned veteran or in the early steps of your career as long as you have the right background and hunger to learn more. We value highly strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking. Effective communication skills including fluent communication in English are expected.
We would expect you to have experience in all or some of the following:
- Experience with Python
- MSc in computer science or equivalent education
- Minimum of years of relevant work experience
- Strong interest and knowledge of complex algorithms
- Previous experience with routing algorithms, geographic systems development and/or VRP/combinatorial optimization is seen as an advantage
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions