Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement: Onsite only
Relocation: Not paid
Visa support: Not provided
Company size: 201-500 employees
As an innovative and growing company, MOIA represents future mobility, community and the main goal of making our cities even more livable places. They are a fully electric ridesharing service, operating in Hamburg and Hanover. Working together with municipal authorities and urban planners, MOIA understands and satisfies people’s needs, seeks out dialogue and design intelligent and innovative ways to reduce stress, noise and emissions in urban traffic.
You will develop software for Pooling Engine as a part of the team of highly motivated professionals in Espoo.
- The software you develop will use cutting edge cloud technologies for rapid deployment and scalability
- You design, develop, deploy and operate important software solutions that your peers praise for its elegance and code readability
- You will be part of the team that will work like a startup and take ownership for the whole development cycle - from ideation over design to implementation and maintenance
- This will require you to be ambitious, in delivering products that re-define the customer experience and making bold decisions about the means and tools of delivery and operation
Our ideal candidate has an applicable education and enthusiastic attitude towards delivering high-quality software and keeping up with current trends in software design. You can be a seasoned veteran or in the early steps of your career as long as you have the right background and hunger to learn more. We value highly strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking. Effective communication skills including fluent communication in English are expected.
We would expect you to have experience in all or some of the following:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a JVM language and a strong interest in Scala
- MSc in computer science or equivalent education
- Experience in the following is a plus; Docker, Akka, databases
- Experience with building and/or running large-scale applications on a PaaS/SaaS clouds
- Continuous deployment
- Agile methods
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions