One of skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite or remote
Visa sponsorship:Not provided
Company size:11-50 employees
MoVal is a Finnish services company providing high-level IT expertise combined with business area-specific know-how. The company helps with project management, software development and deployment, cloud development etc.
Right now, they are looking for Cloud Storage and Network professional with back-ground in cloud-native SW development and edge computing to join their customer in the telecommunication domain. Their customer's solutions allow their clients to unlock new digital services and make their systems smarter, simpler and future proof. Presence at the office is required when seen necessary, otherwise can be done remotely.
Please note that the company is willing to consider Finland-based candidates only!
Must have skills:
Must have skills:
- Demonstrated ability in cloud storage and/or networking
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Cloud concepts such as Virtualisation, Containers, Container Orchestration, Kubernetes, Docker and OpenStack, Cloud Networking, HTTP(S), TCP/IP and other relevant Internet protocols, Cloud Storage backend technologies such as Ceph, Cinder, Manila, iSCSI and/or ZFS, Application and solution development using Linux Containers, Docker, etc. Messaging busses, systems and/or REST API’s
- Interest to work with: CNCF, Openstack and other Open Source Communities, software development, ability to write code and willingness to learn new things
- Good track record of preceding studies or experience in software development
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Willingness to collaborate with people and network
- Strong written and spoken English
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge and experience on working with GitHub projects
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions