Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite or remote
Visa sponsorship:Not provided
Company size:11-50 employees
MoVal is a Finnish services company providing high-level IT expertise combined with business area-specific know-how. The company helps with project management, software development and deployment, cloud development etc.
They are seeking to strengthen their cross-functional scrum with an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join its customer who works in the financial sphere.
- Build-up test scripts for automating business test flows
- Read/validate date in the SAP/Bex Reports and write reports to local drive and to 'qTest'
- Manual testing
- Test automation
- Test case design
- Test reporting
- Understanding the basics of how SAP Bex Analyser (SAP Business Analyser) works
- Experience in automating windows applications with Java.
- Experience with Selenium and/or other test automation frameworks
- Good skills with Jira
- Know good use of qTest (or similar test management system experience that will make it easy to learn/use qTest)
- Good CI/CD practices and tools Jenkins
- Good Git/Bit Bucket skills
- API testing skills/experience
- Health insurance
- All the tools you need (can be chosen by a candidate)
- Culture and sports benefit
- Lunch card
- Phone bills and network connection will be covered
- Company parties
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- Interview with MoVal, a technical specialist might join the call
- Optionally the candidate might receive a test task
- 1-3 interviews with the end customer