One of skills:
Nice to have skills:
Onsite or remote
Neural DSP is an audio engineering company on a mission to design the next generation of both audio software and hardware products in order to empower musicians’ creativity to expand alongside technology.
Our client is an audio engineering startup on a mission to design the next generation of both audio software and hardware products in order to empower musicians’ creativity to expand alongside technology. They are working relentlessly advancing and incorporating the latest developments in electronics engineering, digital signal processing, user interface/experience design, embedded systems and machine learning into the music industry.Now they are hiring a Cloud Engineer who will be developing and maintaining their Cloud backend services and infrastructure hosted in AWS.
NOTE: In case you are located outside of Finland, you can work 100% remote or relocate. The client is willing to consider candidates only with EU work permit.
Must have skills:
- Experience in contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Programming experience in Scala OR Java (Scala is a top priority)
- Experience with AWS
- Understanding of security principles (TLS, IAM, Encryption in transit/at rest)
- Experience designing and managing relational databases
- Familiarity with automated testing approaches and frameworks (e.g. unit, integration, property testing)
- Familiarity with Unix and Version Control Systems (Git)
- Advanced English
Good to have skills:
- Experience with C#
- Knowledge of Python, TypeScript
- Designing, implementing and maintaining distributed systems at scale
- Defining, developing and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Functional programming experience
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions