Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Visa sponsorship:Not provided
Company size:11-50 employees
NL Acoustics is an award-winning startup, founded with a mission of turning sound into value. They design and engineer acoustics- and machine-learning-based solutions that target industrial customers, currently helping them in the areas of leak & fault detection, and predictive maintenance.
Our client is looking for a Cloud Architect. The company offers a technical environment in which you will play an important part in developing their solutions further. You will be managing and implementing software projects regarding cloud and web development. Your work also includes designing and implementing interfaces for IoT devices, web application backends and supporting microservices utilizing AWS services. It's a team of designers and manufacturers of some of the most amazing acoustic predictive maintenance solutions on the market. The company is steadily growing.
- Project management skills/scheduling/task management
- Knowledge about cloud architectures
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge about React/Redux
- Knowledge about Django
- Experience with microservices
- Experience in practices that enable continuous delivery in a modern way: test-driven design, test and deployment automation
- Knowledge and interest in security regarding computer networks and software
- Experience in managing and provisioning cloud resources using infrastructure as code (IaC). AWS Cloudformation is used but experience with other similar technologies such as Terraform is also appreciated.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions