Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Middle or senior
Nosto created an AI-powered Segmentation and Content Personalization E-commerce Intelligence Engine. The service already responds to over 100M requests daily and is being built for a lot larger scale. The work involves lots of green-field development and solving interesting problems. They are trusted by leading retail brands in over 100 countries worldwide, including brands like Volcom and FlightClub.
Right now, Nosto is looking for a PHP Developer who has strong experience in programming with PHP (OOP). You will be working alongside the core-product team as a PHP specialist within a collaborative agile development team. As part of their Platforms team, you will be working on enabling Nosto's Personalisation service on the leading eCommerce platforms. In short, they are seeking an experienced developer who can innovate and execute good ideas.
- Hands-on Magento 2 experience
- Experienced in LAMP stack (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, PHP7, Varnish, Redis)
- Experienced in OOP along with a knowledge of design patterns (MVC)
- A modern view on PHP development tools and methodologies (e.g. composer, phing, phpcs)
- Inclination to follow good development practices like test automation, CI/CD, source version control, dependency management, etc.
- Willingness to participate in tech support is a must (there are monthly shifts)
- Contributions to and experience working with Open Source projects
- Proficiency in with frontend frameworks such as React, Vue or an equivalent framework