Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Rambus is an international cryptography and security company with development offices in California, Finland, Netherlands and Scotland.
Our client is an international cryptography and security company with development offices in California, Finland, Netherlands and Scotland. You will work closely with software, hardware and security engineers to architect, design and develop innovative software solutions for challenging problems related to security systems and products.Right now our client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with expertise in cryptography / security, network protocols, embedded platforms (e.g. Linux / RTOS on top of ARM / X86). You are going to work with the SW crypto library team, and your main responsibilities will include (but not limited to) Design, new solutions architecture, Driver and API development for crypto APIs for new platforms, product integrations that use the SW crypto APIs etc.NOTE: The client is highly interested in local candidates. But in exceptional cases willing to consider candidates with work permit within the EU, who are willing to relocate to Finland.
Must have skills:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience developing software in C-programming language
- Proven experience in applied cryptography (including PKI) and understanding of cryptographic algorithms and their implementations
- Understanding of security protocols such as TLS or IPsec
- Proven experience working with embedded platforms based on Linux/RTOS on top of ARM/X86 CPUs
- Experience in scripting languages, e.g. Python
- Experience with SCRUM / Agile methodologies and tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Self-motivated and strong team player
- Good written and verbal communication in English
Good to have skills:
- Experience in FIPS 140-2 validation of cryptographic software modules
- Experience with Open Source Software such as OpenSSL or StrongSwan
- Experience in building SDKs for embedded systems.
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems and tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience taking projects from initial stage to shipping quality, familiarity with all processes
- Experience working with international and remote customers, and offices in different time zones
- Experience with the Android stack, including JNI
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions