Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Visa sponsorship:Not provided
Company size:501-1,000 employees
Trial period:4 months
Rambus is an international cryptography and security company with development offices in California, Finland, Netherlands and Scotland.
You will work closely with hardware, software, and security engineers to architect, design and develop innovative software solutions for challenging problems related to hardware security systems and products.
This position involves work on a wide range of projects related to all areas of embedded system development, including on-chip firmware development, driver development, application development, and development of internal software tools and SDKs used for Development, testing and verification of hardware and software.
- Be a leading part of an embedded team tasked with architecting, designing, developing and shipping crypto and Root of Trust related embedded software products for resource constrained environments, trusted execution environments and secure boot loaders.
- Develop and manage best practices for the SDLC to ensure timely software deliveries of high quality.
- Author specifications, design documents and integration solutions.
- Write production quality code for the products under development.
- Initiate and conduct code reviews.
- Interpret and design the HLOS and Linux part from the security perspective.
- Ensure software code consistency and reusability across projects.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders at other offices around the world.
- Promote adoption of new technologies and techniques aimed at improving productivity.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Lead the target performance optimization activity for the own and teams code.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Work with the organization set Continuous integration and the development process.
- Participate in the process improvements.
- Mentor team members and review their work.
- Provide post production support.
- Interface with hardware design and architecture teams.
- Assess third party and open source software.
- Proven expertise in the Linux environment.
- Proven skill in Linux kernel development and maintenance.
- Experience in development and maintenance of kernel drivers for internal modules.
- Expert level experience with Linux, RTOS, device drivers and bare metal development.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Expert in C/C++ and at least one scripting language such as Python.
- Experience taking projects from initial concept through shipping.
- Demonstrate proven skill of working in Agile environment.
- Demonstrated ability to execute on the design of large-scale features or frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability to develop applications for resource constrained embedded environments.
- Experience in building SDK for embedded systems.
- Familiar with embedded hardware architectures like ARM, RISC V, ARC etc.,
- Strong mentoring skills.
- Proven experience in TEE and other secure execution environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions