Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Level:Middle or senior
Company size:51-200 employees
Redhill Games is a free to play PC game studio headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. It is formed by a seasoned team of industry veterans, who have a calling to build not only games that will have a global impact but also an organisation that is sustainable and good. They make games for a global market and their team reflects this - from the very start they came together from Finland, Sweden, France, Czech Republic, Belarus and Russia.
Now they are looking for an Environment Artist to join the core game development team where you will be part of the layout creation process and creating a wide range of 3D environment assets for our game worlds.
- Modelling, texturing and implementation of environment assets
- Being able to find, follow references, concepts, and art direction, while also showing the initiative to take the work further independently
- Working closely with Lead Environment Artist and our Level Designers to create high quality, high-resolution 3D environment art, mostly props and architecture.
- Combine traditional art knowledge with next-gen 3D authoring techniques to create visually compelling spaces.
- Stay up-to-date on the capabilities and workflows in Game Engine and other authoring tools as provided and used by the company.
Must have skills:
- 4+ years of experience in AAA game development (PC and/or console)
- Shipped at least 1 AAA game (PC and/or console)
- You have experience in the creation of high quality, high-resolution 3D assets, UV maps and materials.
- You have proficient knowledge of 3ds Max, Substance Painter & Designer.
Good to have skills:
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience designing and building levels and maps
- Experience working with Zbrush
- An appreciation for architecture and design
- Traditional art background
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions