Must have skills:
RELEX Solutions provides an integrated retail and supply chain planning system that delivers results for customers around the world. Through precise demand forecasting, automated replenishment, revolutionary space planning and assortment optimization, they help businesses plan better, sell more and waste less however fast the market changes.
Our client in Helsinki is looking for an experienced Senior Frontend developer to join a highly skilled and motivated squad of software craftsmen. The company provides unified retail planning solutions that deliver impressive results for customers around the world. Their SaaS solutions deliver a quick return on investment and can be used independently or jointly for unified retail planning, enabling cross-functional optimization of retail’s core processes: merchandising, supply chain and store operations.
- At least a few years of hands-on experience on usability and user experience design, i.e. you know how to build beautiful and usable user interfaces
- You know how to design, implement and use REST based APIs
- Passion for design and programming craftsmanship
- Fluent English
Good to have:
- Experience in Ruby
- Experience in data visualization
- Language skills (we are conquering the world after all)
- Degree in computer science
- Android/iOS development experience
They expect you to be interested in working mainly with front end but in the cross-functional team you can dive into the full-stack as well depending on your skills and preferences.
- Possibility to be one of the good guys, working on a product that makes a real difference in the world
- Self-organizing team with brilliant co-workers
- Flat hierarchy organization
- Flexible work hours and possibility for remote work
- Ability to choose your own tools
- Possibility to contribute to open source
- Smartphone and internet connection benefit
- Delicious coffee
- Lots of sporting options: Gym, yoga, floorball, badminton…
- they’ve also got a brewing club!
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions