Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Company size:51-200 employees
Sharper Shape is a Drone Software as a Service (DSaaS™) company, driven to automate the entire process of drone-based utility inspections. They do not make drones, they make them better having created one of the world’s most advanced aerial sensor systems and their technology powers the automatic collection and analysis of unmanned aerial inspection data.
Must have experience:
- Deep Learning experience with Python
- Software engineering with PyData stack (Pandas, Scipy, Numpy, etc.)
- Computer Vision experience, building architectures, ability to implement custom DL architectures in PyTorch.
Nice to have:
- Object Classification: Fine-grained classification, Few-Shot Learning, Ensambles, Non-trivial Data Transformations
- Graph Neural Nets: Topology in Sparse Data, PointCloud Segmentation, Efficient Graph Convolutions
- Software & Cloud Experience: Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, RESTful APIs, GIS
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions