At the moment the company is looking for a Remote Backend Developer. Currently, they are developing their back-end with Golang, but it can be learned quite fast with different kind of technical backgrounds so no need to stress if it's not yet the biggest strength. This means that in the future there might be more flexibility regarding the technical stack in the team.
Must have skills:
- 10+ years of work experience;
- Senior-level backend development background in distributed/scalable systems with high traffic web applications and at least;
- Experience with Golang and possess also skills in Java;
- SQL and NoSQL databases, especially Postgres;
- Background in automated build pipeline / continuous integration (e.g. using Jenkins or Gitlab);
- Expertise in Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services;
- Docker or Kubernetes;
- Have knowledge of IP networking, DNS, load balancing etc.;
- Are familiar and have experience with these buzzwords (preferably with
- more/all): Kafka/event sourcing, microservices;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have skills:
- Interest in Unit testing;
- Experience/interest in site security, logging and monitoring;
- Experience with TD;
- An attitude to become more of a full-stack developer or DevOps;
- Relevant education degree;
- Architectural understanding;
- Experience working in a Scrum environment.