Must have skills:
Ubisoft RedLynx is one of the largest game studios in Finland founded in 2000. They have created over 100 games for all major platforms, sold over 10M copies and had their mobile games downloaded over 120M times.
Our client is one of the largest game studios in Finland founded in 2000. They have created over 100 games for all major platforms, sold over 10M copies and had their mobile games downloaded over 120M times.The client just kicked off a new project with their own brand-new IP. Your role would be to lead and develop a team of highly skilled tech, engine, and UI programmers to ensure the optimal and sustainable technical performance of the game. The client is looking for an experienced technical lead who knows what it takes to release cutting edge games on platforms like PC, Xbox One and PS4, but the responsibilities can be fine-tuned based on your experience and interests.
- Previous experience in leading programming teams
- Advanced C++ skills
- Several finished game projects
- Experience on different platforms like Xbox One, PS4, and PC
- Experience in agile development practices
- Degree in Computer Science or some other relevant field
- Strong enthusiasm for games!
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions