Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Middle or senior
Founded in 2017, Tesseract is a diversified financial services and investment management innovator in digital assets, powered by world-class technology. The company is a forerunner in the ever-evolving digital asset sector and has multi-disciplinary expertise in providing industry-leading solutions in investments, portfolio management, capital markets operations, and blockchain technology. Tesseract manages hundreds of millions in assets for its customers, is regulated by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority and operates globally.
Right now, the company is looking for a Backend Developer with a passion for technology and a strong interest in finance, cryptocurrencies, and related technologies with a focus on the development and operation of their backend services and infrastructure. The tasks will range from designing the overall architecture implementing integrations to numerous third-party services such as online exchanges and custody operators.
- Passion for technology and strong interest in finance, cryptocurrencies, and related technologies
- Top-notch programming skill backed with work experience with multiple languages and platforms
- Strong experience in TypeScript (Node.js)
- Experience with any major cloud and willingness to work with Azure
- Experience with developing and operating cloud based microservice systems and their infrastructure
- Some experience with SQL
- You might have a strong interest (or even experience) in modern strongly typed or functional programming languages that could advise our technological roadmap going forward
- Experience with Python and C#
- Experience with caches, queues
- Experience with IaC (Terraform for example)