One of skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Level:Middle or senior
Company size:51-200 employees
Trial period:6 months
Civey is Germany’s market and technology leader for opinion data. By utilizing machine learning powered algorithms, the Berlin-based opinion tech company has innovated representative polling online and transformed it into a fully automated process. Customers are able to view and use their collected opinion data in real time in Civey PRO. Civey’s database contains more than 2.500 live polls and up-to-the-minute opinions, making it the fastest and most extensive database for opinions in Germany.
Curently company is looking for a UI/UX Designer to increase the quality of the product by finding ways to improve the design process and the products' usability.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UI/UX designer or a similar role, working not only on websites but especially on web applications.
- Hand-on with Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC and other prototyping tools with a high standard for quality.
- High expertise in User Experience and passion for UI design.
- Deep understanding of and interest in technology and design trends.
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- Deep knowledge of the Human Interface Guidelines for all popular platforms.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions