Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Company size:51-200 employees
Issuu makes a digital discovery and publishing platform that enables anyone — from independent creators to global brands — to Distribute, Measure and Monetize their digital content. They offer the best digital reading experience possible, as well as provide publishers with the platform and tools to instantly upload, share and sell content online.
Now they are seeking skilled iOS Developer to work on their products, along with supporting backend and infrastructure. You will work with a small, autonomous team of engineers, designers, and product managers to find end-to-end solutions to challenging problems. You will help removing technical debt and mitigating the risk of slowing down, or harming production systems.
- 5+ years of experience building iOS applications,
- 2+ successful commercial projects taken from inception to production,
- computer science or engineering degree
- a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment,
- very good understanding of mobile domain, familiarity with backend systems, and backend infrastructure,
- high proficiency with Swift and excellent knowledge of iOS ecosystem,
- strong competence in building user interfaces,
- experience architecting and building robust, high-performance applications,
- knowledge in RESTFul APIs is highly advantageous,
- used to working with Design and Product teams,
- experience with server-side languages (a plus),
- excellent communication skills in English.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions