Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Company size:501-1,000 employees
Trial period:4 months
Our client is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. They drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages the teams choose to use.
You will join the department which is on a mission to provide their customers with the most elevated online fashion experience, offering unlimited access to free premium delivery and returns pick-ups, personal style advice, premium customer care service and exclusive offers.
As Backend Engineer, you will take end-to-end responsibility for your product. They operate on a Java-centric Microservice stack with a clear API first attitude. Their set-up as a real full-stack product gives you the opportunity to participate in the whole product chain.
- Experience of at least 5 years as a backend engineer
- Professional development experience on Java/Spring Boot stacks with no fear of other technologies such as Kotlin, Python or Node.js
- Experience with RDBMS, NoSQL databases, and an in-depth understanding of the consistency and availability guarantees they provide.
- Experience building Microservices architectures, distributed systems and RESTful APIs.
- Good understanding of async event processing and handling
- Ability to run large-scale applications on a PaaS/SaaS cloud, preferably Kubernetes
- Effective communication skills in English