Must have skills:
Our client is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. They drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages the teams choose to use.
Our client is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. They drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages the teams choose to use.As a Full Stack Engineer you will build risk assessment systems which processes billions of euros every year and help shape an architecture that is scalable and allows for rapid feature development and testing. The platform has 25 mln users. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You design, develop, deploy, operate and improve important software solutions, that your peers praise for its elegance and code readability.
- You will be accountable for all aspects of your work as you and your team will own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on PaaS/SaaS cloud (AWS).
- You will be part of a team where Continuous Integration, Code Quality, Code Reviews, Test Coverage, etc. are kept at very high standards, therefore you should also be positive and firm in your attitude towards them.
- Experienced with a modern frontend stack including React, Redux, Webpack, ES6, CSS/HTML.
- Flexibility to work across architecture - developing both frontend backend
- Good understanding of architecture design, databases and microservices
- Experience in Java to implement server-side or application logic
- Practical knowledge of Kubernetes, AWS and CI/CD and are not afraid of deploying and operating your application.
- Deliver bug free and fully functional features and products that are well tested and based on user requirements.
- Contribute to our growing frontend community and becoming part of our internal Web Guild.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions