Must have skills:
One of skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite or remote
Company size:201-500 employees
Trial period:6 months
MEDWING is Europe's leading job matching and career consulting company for all healthcare professions. A modern technology company that uses the advantages of digitisation and automation to make the matching process between specialist and hospital or nursing facility as timely, efficient, transparent and simple as possible for all parties involved.
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities for performing integration, regression, acceptance testing
- Designing, developing, and executing automation scripts
- Performing manual testing
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products
- Performing critical paths testing across multiple products
- 3+ years in the QA testing and automation experience mainly working in an agile development environment
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and cases
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery tools (e.g. Circle CI)
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing and with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting (e.g. Python or Ruby)
- Strong organizational skills and fluency in written and spoken English
- Previous experience with performance and/or security testing
- 24 days paid vacation, corporate discounts, educational budget, free Udemy accounts, online German language courses
- Screening interview
- Online challenge via Coderbyte, 75 minutes
- Technical Q&A interview, 1 hour
- Behavioural interview with VP of Engineering
- Pair Programming
Check out the answers to frequent questions about this position below. Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask us via email or try the company page.
What is work distribution between manual and automation testing?
The work distribution between automation and manual testing is 70% / 30%, where 70% of the time it's automation testing and 30% of the time it's manual testing.
What does the work consists of exactly: UI, API, E2E, or Integration testing?
Work consists of UI and E2E tests!