As a Full-Stack Developer, you will join the team developing checkout and payment services and take the ownership for designing, developing, deploying and operating end-to-end customer-facing solutions. You'll be binding the company's front and back end services together and monitor, test and continuously optimize.
- You care about the user experience and know-how to build user-friendly web applications
- Familiar with writing well tested and reusable code and are aware of the processes within TDD
- Effective communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Ideally, being familiar with Functional Programming and OOP
- As a plus, you’ve been working with ES6/7, TypeScript or Redux