Our client is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. They drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages the teams choose to use.
Currently we're looking for a Senior Java/Kotlin Engineer who will have the opportunity to help our client to provide easy and most frictionless checkout service to the customers. You will be responsible for architecting, developing and operating in production microservices using Java, Kotlin, PostgreSQL, AWS, Kubernetes.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Define and own checkout architecture in a time frame of 2-3 years
- Profound knowledge of REST APIs and highly distributed, scalable and resilient microservices landscapes
- Drive and own service reliability
- Design and develop highly scalable and resilient microservices
- Define and implement service quality standards
- Collaborate across teams and departments
- Be a mentor for other engineers in the team