Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Level:Middle or senior
Visa sponsorship:Not provided
Company size:11-50 employees
Trial period:6 months
Webgears is an international company, operating e-commerce Portals that provide access to vouchers and deals. These portals connect online shops and users all over the world with the goal of providing an exceptional shopping experience.
Currently, the company is looking for Data Engineer to support the team with bringing order into the company's data sets. In this position you will be responsible for finding trends in data sets, optimizing data retrieval and developing dashboards and reports for stakeholders.
- Development and maintenance of company’s data warehouse including responsibility for data preparation and assurance of data quality from different sources (e.g. clicks, costs, turnover)
- Development of automated and aggregated reports, dashboards and both specialized and ad hoc analyses
- Regular reassessment of data sets and optimization of data in collaboration with all departments
- Completed university degree in Economics, Mathematics or Controlling and previous relevant work experience.
- Digital data visualization, Python and experience with data warehouses
- SQL knowledge, preferably AWS Redshift/PostgreSQL
- Affinity for big unstructured data sets and numbers
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on mentality
- MS-Office, especially Excel
- Advanced English
- Experience in working with Tableau
Check out the answers to frequent questions about this position below. Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask us via email or try the company page.
How does the interview process look like?
- The candidate is presented a test assignment, they have 3 days to complete the test
- Culture fit interview
- Technical interview (30-45 minutes)
- The candidate will have an interview with the VP of Product and Innovation; if the candidate would be located in Berlin there would also be a short 15 min. call with CCO