Must have skills:
One of skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement: Onsite only
Level: Middle or senior
Relocation: Not paid
Visa support: Provided
Company size: 201-500 employees
As an innovative and growing company, MOIA represents future mobility, community and the main goal of making our cities even more livable places. They are a fully electric ridesharing service, operating in Hamburg and Hanover. Working together with municipal authorities and urban planners, MOIA understands and satisfies people’s needs, seeks out dialogue and design intelligent and innovative ways to reduce stress, noise and emissions in urban traffic.
- Providing the best possible ride offers for the passengers to fulfil their needs.
- Developing a scalable distributed system to manage all vehicles and customer trips and make sure the users have a safe and enjoyable ride.
- Providing smooth and secure payment functionality.
- Running simulations of diverse scenarios to continuously improve our service.
- Have 3+ years of experience as a Backend or Full-Stack developer.
- Have experience with Scala in a functional programming style.
- Enjoy solving challenges in distributed systems.
- Follow DevOps best practices and believe in automated testing, infrastructure as code, continuous deployment, and monitoring.
- Are keen to receive and give feedback in pairing and code review sessions.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and are eager to contribute from the first days on the new project.
- Have a customer-driven mindset.
- Communicate fluently in English.
- Experience with Kubernetes and AWS.
- Flexible working hours & work arrangements.
- Employee Share Ownership Program.
- Public transport ticket (full coverage) & discount on the rides.
- The subsidisation of a fitness club membership or a Swapfiets/JobRad.
- Continuous learning days, job rotation, training & workshops, conferences & language classes.
- Mental health training and consultation & company doctor.
- 30 days of vacation.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions