Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Schengen and CIS
Schengen and CIS
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Company size:51-200 employees
The company was founded in 2018 and started with a small team of 10 people. By now, the company has grown to more than 120 employees from all over the world. The application gives the opportunity to book high-quality and comfortable suites in more than 90 locations in Germany, Austria, Spain and the Netherlands. Application has internal solutions that support booking, customer checks out till delivering invoices.
- Participate in technical design sessions, develop detailed technical solution documentation and recommend suitable architecture aligned with business objectives.
- Understand the problem domain, participate in the review of end to end-use cases, and take responsibility to ensure that changes satisfy the use cases.
- Architect and build solutions and new features into REST API, keeping in mind deployment ease, quality, coding standards and scalability.
- Write a full suite of automated tests to ensure production stability (unit, e2e).
- 5+ years of experience in a developer role in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong experience with Nodejs (TypeScript) and Nest.js framework.
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS and understand concepts that drive them and ideally have experience with AWS Lambda.
- Advanced English.
- Understanding CloudFormation / Serverless framework, EventBridge and API Gateway.
- Hybrid office model: whether in the beautiful office or from home.
- Get equipped: choose between a Windows or a Mac.
- Growth and Development: through constant feedback, peer reviews, and exchanges with a focus on your development.
- One team: through transparent company culture with team stand-ups, regular All-Hands, and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
- Focus on your physical well-being (Urban Sports Club), to your mental well-being (Nilo. health) and many more suite benefits.
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- The cultural fit interview (30 minutes)
- The coding challenge (3 hours)
- Technical interview with 2-3 developers from the team (1 hour)
- The interview with the Head of Engineering (20-minute)
- Final call with the Managing Director (20-minute)
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions