Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Company size:51-200 employees
Shapr3D is a startup that created the only truly mobile CAD app. It offers a quick but precise way to create 3D models. Fueled by the same geometric modelling engine as SolidWorks, they bring users the power of MCAD and the ease of Sketchup, right on the iPad. The product is perfect for engineers, industrial designers, jewellery makers, 3D hobbyists, architects.
Right now, the company is looking for a Backend Developer. You should either already have experience with Go and AWS or be ready to learn quickly. Your responsibilities will include:
- System architecture design, implementation, and testing in a very hands-on approach.
- Building distributed microservices running on native AWS
- Designing data models and building products on top of large data-sets
- Work in an Agile environment with strong attention to a well-structured code, testing, and continuous integration
Must have skills:
- Previous job experience as a software engineer ideally within a highly scalable environment
- Experience with distributed systems
- Metrics-driven approach to decision making, prioritization and continuous deployment.
- Use of methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement
- Proven track record in building high-quality products
- Ability to write high quality, testable, maintainable code
- A humble and hard-working attitude
Good to have skills:
- Experience with Go (or willingness to learn quickly)
- Experience with AWS (or willingness to learn quickly)
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions