Must have skills:
One of skills:
CUJO AI is the global leader in the development and application of Artificial Intelligence to improve the security, control and privacy of connected devices in homes and businesses. Their AI models can safely detect data security threats, problematic content or privacy breaking concerns that affect consumer and business networks, and block them before they can cause harm.
Our client is the global leader in the development and application of Artificial Intelligence to improve the security, control and privacy of connected devices in homes and businesses. Their AI models can safely detect data security threats, problematic content or privacy breaking concerns that affect consumer and business networks, and block them before they can cause harm.The company's AI Engine is built on billions of real-world data points. It effectively detects and blocks malicious activity by unobtrusively observing how data moves in the network. Company does not inspect the data itself, respecting user privacy while keeping its effectiveness intact across encrypted traffic.Right now the company is looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join their Cloud Platform Team, which owns Cloud middleware and support services, maintains cloud deployment process and code, configuration management and related tooling.
- Linux experience, working with Docker-based containers in AWS (ECR/ECS).
- Solid experience from Infrastructure as Code tools, namely Terraform and/or AWS CloudFormation.
- Established programming experience Python / NodeJS.
- CICD / build and deployment automation pipelines and related tools (Jenkins, AWS Code*)
- Experience deploying, operating and maintaining production workloads in AWS utilizing several AWS core services.
- Solid understanding of the AWS security model (AWS IAM, shared responsibility model)
- Team player, good verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Git version control system usage (pref. Github)
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge and experience in Kafka (AWS MSK), AWS Kinesis, SNS/SQS, Route 53.
- Understanding the main concepts and all 5 pillars of AWS Well-Architected Framework (operational excellence, performance efficiency, security, reliability, cost efficiency).
- AWS Lambda development experience.
- Knowledge about monitoring tools, like AWS CloudWatch, Grafana, InfluxDB TICKstack, Prometheus.
- Experience in building rolling online upgrade deployment pipelines with canaries / staged deployment processes with automatic validation gates and rollback procedures.
- Understanding principles of auto-scaling and self-healing application concepts and how to implement those in AWS environment.
- AWS multi-account / multi-region deployments, building globally available services.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions