Considering candidates from:
Europe and Western Balkans
Europe and Western Balkans
Work arrangement: Hybrid
Industry: Software Development
Required experience: 5+ years
Visa support: Provided
Size: 1001 - 5000 employees
Betsson Group is a company that offers a number of online gambling products, such as casino, poker, bingo, sports betting and scratch cards through more than 20 online gaming brands including Betsson, Betsafe and NordicBet. Betsson Group is wholly owned by Betsson AB which can trace its roots back to 1963 and is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap List.
Now Betsson Group is looking for a Software Developer in Test to join the team and influence a Payments Area project which is being created using the latest technologies, multi-tier distributed and highly scalable architecture, and test automation:
- Design and develop automated test scripts using industry standard tools and frameworks to validate software functionality, performance, and reliability.
- Work on maintaining and improving our automation framework using the latest trends, technologies and best practices to safeguard our product quality.
- Implement and maintain test automation frameworks, ensuring scalability, maintainability, and reusability.
- Research on tooling improvements, CI/CD pipeline configuration and Release process automation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software developers, and product managers to understand project requirements and define test plans.
- Conduct root cause analysis of issues and work closely with the development team to provide detailed and actionable feedback.
- Be directly involved in our product’s codebase with the ability to perform code changes on features in scope of adding better quality coverage, robustness and reduce time-to-market
- Contribute to the overall quality culture by promoting a proactive and collaborative approach to quality assurance throughout the development lifecycle.
- 5+ years of professional experience in QA
- 2+ years experience in a similar role involving Quality
- Experience in the creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience with C#/.NET or willingness to learn C# for automated testing
- Experience with TeamCity and GitHub Actions for CI/CD integration
- Knowledge of such tools and frameworks as Cucumber, Jest, Puppeteer/ Playwright
- Familiar with tools such as JIRA, for issue tracking and Confluence
- Good understanding of Quality methodologies, best practices and techniques for code coverage
- Experience with Frontend libraries such as Angular would be considered a plus
- Experience in iGaming industry is considered a plus
- Degree or equivalent certification is considered a plus
- ISTQB qualification is considered a plus
Benefits and conditions:
- Trial period: 4 months
- Hybrid system ( 2 days working from the office, 3 days working from home)
- 10 days per year of remote work from any EU location
- Regular medical health check-up
- Corporate Travel Insurance
- Wellness Allowance
- Work from Home Allowance
- Discounts at sports clubs, massage in the office
- Awesome Activities such as: Hackathons, Training Challenges, weekly breakfast, Food for Thought sessions, Quarterly team events, Company events and much more
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- Interview with Betsson's Recruiter
- Online test assignment for 45-60 min
- Technical interview with live coding for 2 hrs with 2 Engineers
- Interview with CTO / Engineering Manager of Payment Area