One of skills:
Nice to have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Level:Middle or senior
Visa sponsorship:Not provided
Company size:51-200 employees
Trial period:2 months
24i is the leading global technology provider for innovative TV apps. The company enables networks, distributors and content owners to optimally monetize their content with custom and turn-key OTT solutions, that propel quick, effective and cost-efficient market entry, growth and scale. Its proprietary production framework allows media companies to build a TV app once and seamlessly deploy and maintain it on all TV platforms, media players and mobile devices. The company has worked with and for many major networks, broadcasters and operators, including RTL, Fox Sports, Televisa, Deutsche Glasfaser Medien and Viacom Media Networks. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam, with additional offices in Los Angeles, Buenos Aires, Madrid and Brno.
Right now, our client is looking for a CI/CD expert who will be responsible for the design and automation of CI/CD pipelines across various platforms supported by their VOD and SmartOTT solutions. This includes setting up KISS processes and procedures supported by efficient automation. In addition, you will ensure the availability/capacity/etc for those same services.
You will be empowering our development teams by providing tools and introducing automated self-services to build, run, and guard their solutions.
- Maintenance of Travis automation scripts
- Automation of notification integrations (Travis -> slack, Node.js build Triggers etc.)
- Debugging failed builds (etc certificates, network issues)
- Building deployment scripts (NodeJS NPM packages) for AWS S3, Docker containers etc
- Maintenance of cocoapod, artifactory uptimes any issues
- Optimise CI build time (build matrixes across multiple platforms/projects)
- Manage CDN deployments
- Manage access rights on deployed web infrastructure (mostly AWS)
- Productise CI build infrastructure
- Support automation initiatives (ios, android, web etc…)
- A minimum of 3 years experience with ever-expansive gated CI/CD systems, such as Jenkins, Atlassian Bamboo, TravisCI, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages, preferably Bash, Python, NodeJS
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
- Proficiency with the English Language
- A good understanding of configuration management languages, such as Terraform, AWS CloudFormation and/or Ansible
- Experience with agile & lean working methods
- A bachelor degree in software engineering or similar engineering discipline
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions