Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Visa sponsorship:Not provided
Company size:201-500 employees
Trial period:4 months
Pexip is a high load video conferencing platform. Earlier this year they reached a million minutes of video conferencing going through its platform every hour. That's video and audio being decoded, mixed and encoded in real-time on more than 4,000 virtual machines all around the world.
Currently we are looking for talented developers to join their infrastructure team in Oslo, Norway.
- Strong experience in C# Multi-Threaded Client/Server Socket programming
- Strong expertise in profiling and optimising .NET code
Not required but definite bonuses
- Deep understanding of common performance patterns and anti-patterns in distributed systems
- Deep understanding of the Azure development environment
- Deep understanding of .NET internals (MSIL, CLR, etc...)
- Deep understanding of Windows internals (being Mark Russinovich biggest fan is a plus)
- Contributing to Mono or another C# open source project is a major plus
More about benefits
Technology driven company culture, self-organised engineering team, plenty of free food and drinks including warm lunches prepared by personal chef, competitive salaries and package including share options, 3-day hackathon twice a year in the Norwegian mountains, working in a very diverse environment (8 nationalities in their Oslo dev team, engineers from various backgrounds: musicians, maths, physics, cinema, ...). Relocation assistance is provided.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions