Must have skills:
Pexip is a high load video conferencing platform. Earlier this year they reached a million minutes of video conferencing going through its platform every hour. That's video and audio being decoded, mixed and encoded in real-time on more than 4,000 virtual machines all around the world.
Our client is a high load video conferencing platform. Earlier this year they reached a million minutes of video conferencing going through its platform every hour. That's video and audio being decoded, mixed and encoded in real time on more than 4,000 virtual machines all around the world.
Currently we are looking for talented developers to join their infrastructure team in Oslo, Norway.
- Strong experience in C# Multi-Threaded Client/Server Socket programming
- Strong expertise in profiling and optimising .NET code
Not required but definite bonuses
- Deep understanding of common performance patterns and anti-patterns in distributed systems
- Deep understanding of the Azure development environment
- Deep understanding of .NET internals (MSIL, CLR, etc...)
- Deep understanding of Windows internals (being Mark Russinovich biggest fan is a plus)
- Contributing to Mono or another C# open source project is a major plus
More about benefits
Technology driven company culture, self-organised engineering team, plenty of free food and drinks including warm lunches prepared by personal chef, competitive salaries and package including share options, 3-day hackathon twice a year in the Norwegian mountains, working in a very diverse environment (8 nationalities in their Oslo dev team, engineers from various backgrounds: musicians, maths, physics, cinema, ...). Relocation assistance is provided.
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions