One of skills:
Senior or lead
wheel.me is a Norwegian IoT & Robotics company with global ambitions established in Oslo in 2013. The company helps people to improve the way they live and work by enabling everything indoors to move effortlessly on small and cost-effective embedded robots - smart wheels.
Right now, they're looking for a Lead Backend Developer to solve real-world robotics problems.
Company's tech stack:
- The back-end is a monolith web application consists of few gRPC APIs implemented in Rust. PostgreSQL is the choice for the DB.
- The mobile application is implemented in Flutter and Dart.
Some buzzwords: Rust, Tonic, Tokio, PostgreSQL, SQLx, Dart, Flutter.
Must have skills:
- Solid experience in software development experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages. Preferably Rust and Python
- Knowledge in software architecture
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions