Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement:Onsite only
Company size:11-50 employees
Trial period:6 months
wheel.me is a Norwegian IoT & Robotics company with global ambitions established in Oslo in 2013. The company helps people to improve the way they live and work by enabling everything indoors to move effortlessly on small and cost-effective embedded robots - smart wheels.
Right now, they're looking for a Linux Developer to solve real-world robotics problems.
In this role, you will:
- Develop custom Yocto image
- Deploy the development on the company's GitLab server.
- Develop/Maintain SWUpdate, OTA, for easy and safe remote update.
- Customize U-Boot and Linux kernel
Must have skills:
- Strong technical background. Experience in Yocto development and Linux kernel customization
- Knowledge in various build tools including BitBake
- A team player. You take ownership and work with the team to deliver exceptional results. You are interested in the performance of the entire system across engineering disciplines
- Ability to build and iterate quickly. You enjoy working fast and smart, and you are comfortable in the earlier stages of developing an algorithm from scratch
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions