Must have skills:
Considering candidates from:
Work arrangement: Onsite only
Industry: Financial technology
Visa sponsorship: Provided
Company size: 201-500 employees
CoverWallet, an Aon company, is the leading digital insurance platform for small and medium-sized businesses. They are dedicated to making insurance simple, fast and convenient so that businesses around the world can get the protection they need and get back to what matters most - growing and managing their business. Powered by deep analytics, thoughtful design, and state-of-the-art technology, CoverWallet is reinventing the $200 billion commercial insurance market for small and medium-sized businesses.
Now they are looking for a Group Product Manager to work with the business teams, who will be responsible for managing and leading the innovation and development of their global digital insurance platform. This person will lead an entire growth area and product team, contributing as both an individual contributor and a leader. Their mission will be to develop and execute product strategies that enable CoverWallet to achieve double-digit growth in new and existing markets across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. In this capacity, they will strategize and collaborate with leaders and teams across multiple countries, business units, and CoverWallet's partners.
The position is open in Krakow.
The position is open in Krakow.
- Define the product vision and roadmap for capabilities in our digital platform at a regional level in EMEA.
- Lead, mentor, and coach a team of Product Managers and set them on their path for success.
- Inform product leadership on what the overall strategy should be and work on executing it.
- Conduct strategic analyses, customer/competitor research, and market sizing
- Own customer discovery and continuous evaluation of product-market fit
- Collect, analyze and synthesize both quantitative and qualitative user data
- Develop, test, and launch new products and features
- Analyze and lead business and product performance to meet and exceed our goals
- Communicate clearly with multiple stakeholders and set appropriate expectations
- Work closely with designers, engineers, operations, sales, marketing, and other internal teams to ship high quality, user-centric products, and features
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in product management. 1-2 years of experience as a people leader.
- Demonstrated success in defining, building, and launching full-scale digital products that had a positive business impact.
- Managerial experience, ability to hire and retain talent, leadership skills.
- Ability to determine and prioritize requirements from multiple sources, and deliver solutions that go beyond customer asks to solve for what is actually needed
- Experience making high-level design and implementation decisions in partnership with product, design, and engineering teams in an agile environment
- Experience managing a wide range of stakeholders, setting the right expectations, and building strong relationships.
- Strong analytical abilities and deep experience with tools such as Looker and
- Mixpanel to measure business performance and product adoption
- Motivated to step up and get things done
- Strong consensus and relationship-building skills
- Proven track record to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Outstanding communication across all mediums (presentations, stories, verbal)
- Medical cover with free dental care
- Annual bonus
- Educational budget
- Annual trip to NYC for 1-week retreat
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Hackathons/Events/Tech talks
- Intro call with Toughbyte
- 15 min cultural fit interview
- Interview with a Hiring Manager
- 2 interviews
- Final interview with the CPO
Position closed, but we can still help
Check out our current open positions