Must have skills:
Poland, CIS, and Central Europe
CoverWallet, an Aon company, is the leading digital insurance platform for small and medium-sized businesses. They are dedicated to making insurance simple, fast and convenient so that businesses around the world can get the protection they need and get back to what matters most - growing and managing their business. Powered by deep analytics, thoughtful design, and state-of-the-art technology, CoverWallet is reinventing the $200 billion commercial insurance market for small and medium-sized businesses.
Now they are looking for a Senior Ruby Developer to be part of the Engineering team and help them with their multi-site platform while being an operational enabler for the rest of the organization. The position is open in Krakow.
- At least 5 years of experience in architecture design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of web applications.
- Experience in ruby is a must
- Extensive knowledge of clean code principles
- Mastery of Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of the best practices around service-oriented architectures or microservices
- Experience with test-driven software design
- Team player
- Functional programming knowledge is a plus